sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: Developer Meeting on 2004-10-03

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: Developer Meeting on 2004-10-03
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:43:10 -0700

Quoting Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>:
> Well, I think that since you are the project leader and since you called the
> meeting, you should be in attendance.

I'd like to have the meeting this week and I will try to attend, but I am not
guaranteed Internet at home. A few of my neighbors might have Internet so I
can
check with them, or signup for AOL briefly. ;)

> However, if it gets pushed back another week, I'll have the time constraints
> again. Basically, I'll be unavailable from GMT 15:30 until about GMT 20:30
> any Sunday except the first Sunday of the month.

Let's plan for Oct 03 still, then.

> For the reference of anyone who wants to double-check their time (thanks for
> the link, Andrew):
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Yes, much thanks. :) I put that on the news.sourcemage.org post for the
meeting
for others.

-sandalle