sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: Developer Meeting on 2004-10-03

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: Developer Meeting on 2004-10-03
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:08:19 -0700

On Thursday 30 September 2004 11:43 am, Eric Sandall wrote:
> I have to go home and help my family with some problems this weekend and we
> don't have Internet there. Shall we postpone? Can you do it without me?
>
> -sandalle

Well, I think that since you are the project leader and since you called the
meeting, you should be in attendance.

However, if it gets pushed back another week, I'll have the time constraints
again. Basically, I'll be unavailable from GMT 15:30 until about GMT 20:30
any Sunday except the first Sunday of the month.

For the reference of anyone who wants to double-check their time (thanks for
the link, Andrew):
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)