sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sourcemage goodies in Europe: please answer if you're interested

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Robert Helgesson" <rycee AT home.se>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sourcemage goodies in Europe: please answer if you're interested
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:03:11 +0200

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 18:34:17 +0000, Mathieu L wrote:
> So, what I'd like to know is:
> - -how many users in total are we (on average)?
> - -how many are really interested (not only Europeans since it's also
> to promote the sourcemage movement ;)) ?

For what it's worth, when I asked about who was interested in
stuff from openstuff.net I got zero (0) responses :-)

I would be quite interested in getting this kind of stuff but
unfortunately I now no longer have the finances to spend money on it
(due to my recent expenses in the areas of photography and bicycling :-)

I do wish you good luck though. Strutting around in a smgl t-shirt would
be cool.

--
/ Robert Helgesson |-- rycee AT home.se --\
\-- GPG Key ID: 41E95A5B --| http://sourcemage.org/ /