sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Guessing...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ricardo Izquierdo" <odracir_redwolf AT linuxmail.org>
  • To: "SourceMage GNU/Linux Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Guessing...
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:57:26 +0800

Well, in this two weeks I'd learn more about
Linux and SMGL in particular. But I'm feeling
quite frustrated.

But this frustration feelings instead of making
me quiting are encoraging me to continue on.

Seems that the way SMGL handles the drivers is a
little different. I found in:

/lib/modules/2.6.5/kernel/drivers/net#

bc44.ko

And I'm guessing that this is what I'm looking for.
So if that's correct. Most of the work will be done.