sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] xine no text in menus

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Rohan Nicholls <rohan.nicholls AT pareto.nl>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] xine no text in menus
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:24:33 +0200

I don't know if anyone has run into this but I have installed xine, but when I use a menu or a message pops up there is space but no text.

I had a similar problem with ayttm, where the text showed up in the typing area but when you sent it nothing showed up in the display area. I managed to fix this by changing the font (luckily the menus were in a seeable font).

I have tried messing the the .xinerc but with no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rohan