sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: promoting your distro

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: promoting your distro
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:48:57 -0700

Initially, I agree with Andrew and Paul.

However, of all the sites the author listed, only one really links to
LinuxBeta.com. All the rest are news or story items that were submitted by
someone at LinuxBeta.com, and in some cases, there is no real, click-able
link. Even doing a search for "linuxbeta" on each of the sites yielded no
additional links.

It's still possible that it could prove to be useful for us to be listed on
that site, but I'm not so sure that they are currently as popular as the
author of the e-mail message would lead us to believe.

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)