sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] source mage history

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] source mage history
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 02:53:18 -0400

I have very little to say on this topic except that we cannot remove ALL
record of your involvement. We must know from whom what code has been
donated for legal reasons. What is necessary to satisfy that is a debate
for people with more interest in law and copyright infringement than I,
and would probably be best done off this list.

I believe, however, that we are in the process of removing your name
from DETAILS (HISTORY too??) as you've requested. And if I understand
your desire correctly, this is all that you want.

I would also note that there has been little content added to these
threads this week. Since Hamish's request is being carried out (please
correct me if I'm wrong), and all sides have been thorougly explained
(and if anyone doesn't understand something, then further discussion is
pointless), I would request that everyone please give it a week or so
before reviving these topics.