sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] libs sourcemage address?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] libs sourcemage address?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:36:43 +0200

Howdy all,

I am trying to setup a libs account on freshmeat to auto announce the
new version releases to libs AT sourcemage.org. I am curious as to where
the mail is landing as it is not pointing to me (autogenerated email to
affirm the account have not landed on my doorstep...).

Can this be setup:

libs AT sourcemage.org -> eschabell AT sourcemage.org

Thanks,

erics
--
Eric D. Schabell M.Sc. - Libs Guru - http://www.sourcemage.org
irc: irc.freenode.net (#sourcemage), nick -> erics

  • [SM-Discuss] libs sourcemage address?, Eric Schabell, 07/06/2004