sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] mirror freshening; request for lost source files

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] mirror freshening; request for lost source files
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:43:54 +0100

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:36:07 -0700, Seth Alan Woolley wrote
> There's some files I can't find anywhere on the web:

> devel: mobile: prism54 SKIPPED SOURCE2 L:'' isl3890 NEW ADD unpack
> md5 arg to EXISTING PRE_BUILD Have it ask which firmware to use in
> prepare or configure.

Seth,
Since the firmware status is still debatable it needs to be supplied by the
user, as it says in the spell DETAILS. The prism54.org team has supplied now
the firmware for direct download, but the licence hasn't been clarified yet -
and I think that the firmware files available there are only for the USA, as
they don't allow using the european-only channels. We could add MD5 sums for
all firmware files available in prism54.org, but I'd bet the ones that come in
the european driver CDs have different MD5 sums.

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com