sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] /bin/true was missing on two systems

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] /bin/true was missing on two systems
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:36:48 -0400

Hi,

Somehow, the "/bin/true" got deleted on two of my systems, so I had to recast coreutils. Because of this thing missing, many spells did not cast successfully, e.g. GCC. I also notices that frequently "cast --fix" will see the error but not recast the spell. I think these are all intermittent, but I'd be interested if anyone has any ideas. Thanks!

Sergey.