sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Latest kernel glitch

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Latest kernel glitch
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:23:43 -0500

I think these type of things have been assigned to a person, but since I
didn't
see anything about it in the mailing lists or the website today, I thought I'd
provide some heads up:

http://linuxreviews.org/news/2004-06-11_kernel_crash/index.html

Not horrible, but unavoidable. It basically brings the machine to a stop.
grsecurity doesn't even catch/log/anything it.

There's a couple patches out for a few kernels, and one for the vanilla.

--
One login to rule them, one login to find them. One login to find them all,
and

in the web bind them.