sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] optional not exactly depends

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] optional not exactly depends
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:41:56 -0400

The problem with this is then spell B would need a list of all of the
enhancements. Whenever one is added, spell B has to be modified.
Whenever one is removed, spell B has to be removed again. You could just
put a note in the long description for the spell... or a notice in
PREPARE.

(just throwing thoughts out there, not saying it shouldn'tbe done)