sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] YAGG (Yet another General Guru)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] YAGG (Yet another General Guru)
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:32:54 -0700

Quoting Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>:
> We have a new General Guru in the grimoire team, Justin Smithies.
> Welcome on the team Justin!

Welcome to Source Mage GNU/Linux Justin! :)

> It's good to see the team grow, but we still have several unmaintained
> sections. People who think they have the time to take over a section
> should contact me :)

Indeed. Even if you don't think you have the skills necessary, we can help you
learn (if you're willing to learn) and some of the tasks necessary do not
require much skill, but then if they do we're here to help.

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61