sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] How to disable screen blanking

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] How to disable screen blanking
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:09:15 -0800

On Thursday 25 March 2004 3:08 pm, Marc Greene wrote:
> I can't seem to stop my screen from blanking. I've tried to research this
> issue, and the things I've tried so far are:

[ s n i p ]

> Thanks for any help!
>
> Marc

Sorry, no help here, but I have the problem also. For me, however, it does
not blank in KDE. It does blank in XFCE and at the console. I haven't been
in anything else long enough to notice the blanking. I also have disabled
all power management stuff in BIOS and the kernel (not even customize or
anything like that -- just off).

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)