sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] IRC Channel Changes . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] IRC Channel Changes . . .
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:31:35 -0800

I'm not sure that there is a /need/ but it does seem rather disorganized to
have the inconsistent naming of channels that we have. Several distros have
all their channels named in a consistent manner, and it is easy to scan the
channel list to see what is available.

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)