sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] IRC Channel Changes . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: swoolley AT sourcemage.org, jrocha AT sourcemage.org, eric AT sandall.us
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] IRC Channel Changes . . .
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:20:01 -0800

OK, here's the list of Source Mage IRC channels as I know it and the proposed
changes.

Here is the feedback I am looking for:
* Any channels I may have forgotten or don't know about
* Any additional changes I have not proposed
* Any different changes from what I have proposed
* Reasons why I should not pursue one or more changes
* Any "go ahead"s you happen to have laying about :^)

#cauldron - move to: #sourcemage-cauldron
#grimoire-gurus - move to: #sourcemage-gurus
#smgl-admin - move to: #sourcemage-meetings
#smgl-dump - new name: #sourcemage-dump
#smgl-keysigning - move to: #sourcemage-keysigning
#smgl-newbies - remove
#smgl-politics - move to: #sourcemage-politics
#smgl-ppc - new name: #sourcemage-ppc
#smgl-scandinavia - remove
#smgl-sparc - new name: #sourcemage-sparc
#smgl-tome - move to: #sourcemage-tome
#smgl-trivia - new name: #sourcemage-trivia
#sorcery - move to: #sourcemage-sorcery
#sourcemage - no change
#sourcemagefr - move to: #sourcemage-fr
#sourcemagede - move to: #sourcemage-de