sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] user gpg key - not voting.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "mathieu L" <lejatorn AT linuxmail.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] user gpg key - not voting.
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:35:26 +0000

> http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=smgl-keysigning (should) have all
> our
> developer's public GPG keys.

-->Yea but I'm not (yet) a developper, isn't there anyplace just for users?
> Also, you should rename the "Subject" when replying to a Digest.

-->sorry, it was my first post. Is it better like that?

-->About the vote, only the developpers are allowed to vote, right? Or should
I vote myself?

We are Microsoft. Linux is irrelevant.
Openness is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.