sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] cast --fix broken?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: -={|TooManyMirrors|}=- <jalley AT toomanymirrors.homelinux.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] cast --fix broken?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:23:10 -0500

I'm having similar issues with cast --fix it seems to take a long time,
with multipule checks on each and it never seems to exit to the shell
only gets to libart_gpl and loops for awhile on that and then just sits.
I'm using devel sorcery with system check options set to FIND_CHECK
MD5SUM_CHECK, LDD_CHECK

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 05:24, Arwed von Merkatz wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 01:28:39AM -0500, Jeremy Kolb wrote:
> > cast --fix takes forever now, it checks each spell at least 3 times (not
> > consecutive though), i imagine this has something to do with the new
> > dependency code, but after a while it just hangs and doesn't go
> > anywhere. Also it doesn't actually seem to be casting spells for me
> > anymore, it just checks if they are correct or not.
>
> I just ran a cast --fix here and it behaved like it always did. What
> sorcery version are you using? And did you change any of the integrity
> options in sorcery?
Moo (__)
(oo)
/-------\/
/ | ||
^^ ^^
Jackson -=[TooManyMirrors]=- Alley
jalley toomanymirrors homelinux com
Sourcemage GNU/Linux Guru
AIM/IRC/Jabber/MSN/Yahoo!:
toomanymirrors
http://www.sourcemage.org/
PGP Key: 49FB A47D 9245 AF82 88BE FF57 EA6C 442A 233C 3611
http://toomanymirrors.homelinux.com/~toomanymirrors/public_key.gpg