sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] kernel, reuse source tree?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Wolfgang Scheicher <worf AT sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] kernel, reuse source tree?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:51:41 +0100

Am Tuesday 09 March 2004 23:30 schrieb Jeremy Kolb:
> This option keeps breaking the compile for me.

Strange. But imho only possible if you allready had a broken source there.

> What exactly does it do

What it says:"if you don't want to do a whole rebuild from fresh sources you
can reuse the existing ones. (no checks, no new patches)"

How else could i name it?
My english isn't perfect - tell me if you have a better idea!

> and why does it default to 'Y'?

Don't know. Propably because the one who sent me the patch did it that way :-)

So tell me everybody - do you also have problems? Do you want this removed?
Or do you like that feature?

Worf