sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Web Stats . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Web Stats . . .
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:49:37 -0800

I scraped together a little time over the last 2 or 3 days and got Webalizer
and the Web logs set up to create a Web usage page at
http://www.sourcemage.org/webstats/.

I had some difficulty getting it to mimic the Source Mage Web site look and
feel and opted for a generic look until I can get back in there and figure
out what I'm doing wrong.

I was only given the log files back to June 2003. I know we've been with
Ibiblio longer than that, but they must not have anything older.

There is currently a link from the main page only. I'm planning a little
back-end reconstruction, so I'm not going to modify the other pages just yet.

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)

  • [SM-Discuss] Web Stats . . ., Jason Flatt, 03/04/2004