sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Admin] Source Mage admin meeting - 07 March 2004, 1400 GMT

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Admin] Source Mage admin meeting - 07 March 2004, 1400 GMT
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 14:10:46 -0500

Hee hee, well, the sorcery team at least has pretty much had votes...
since there's only ever one candidate cazy enough to want to head the
team ;) Seriously though, the grimoire and sorcery teams are
different. While the grimoire team is large and may need a vote, the
sorcery team is not large, and with only one person ever wanting the
team lead, a vote isn't necessary IMO.

But if you're considering voting for team leads, who gets to vote? All
users, all developers, or only team members?

--
De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.