sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] What users are looking for in a distro

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: evraire AT tuwg.com
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] What users are looking for in a distro
  • Date: 5 Feb 2004 13:28:59 -0000

This is the summary on a review of Debian-based distros:

While SMGL is in no-way related to Debian, I found the concise summaries of
what each evaluation criteria were to be sensible goals for any distribution.
In fact, I think SMGL is ideally placed to take top marks in all categories
if we stride for it!

It's a short read, but it helped put things in focus for me, and I hope it
equally inspires some of you :)

Jonathan Evraire
evraire at tuwg.com

Message sent via http://toad-mail.net
Anti-spam notice, this message originated from IP Address: 199.212.215.11

  • [SM-Discuss] What users are looking for in a distro, evraire, 02/05/2004