sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] cmucl-bin doesn't provide LISP? and z-rejected/binary

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Geoffrey Derber <gderber AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] cmucl-bin doesn't provide LISP? and z-rejected/binary
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:44:04 -0600

Jeremy Kolb wrote:
<snip>

but the more i
think about it the more sense it makes, that z-rejected would be for
deprecated or possibly broken spells and binary would be for binary only
spells.

Jeremy

No broken spells, can you imagine the complaints if we had broken spells lying around.

We also do depreciate binary spells, hence the rejection.

On a side note, I believe Eric Sandall was working on a source based version of this, but was having trouble, I don't remember what it was though. If we could get a source version of this, that'd be all the better.

Geoff