sm-discuss - RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] file spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: evraire AT tuwg.com
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] file spell
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:32:18 -0000

I too encountered this problem. I used wget at the command line to manually
download the file and stuck it in /var/spool/sorcery (from memory... you
know, the place where Sorcery usually keeps all it's summoned files). Then I
recast file and instead of attempting to download the file (and failing), it
just picked it up in the spool and compiled successfully.