sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: Re: problems with gaim 0.71

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: Re: problems with gaim 0.71
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:28:15 +1000

I think you will find the combination of the nss spell and selecting yes to
nss as optional depends for gaim will fix this.(gaim has needed nss for ssl
for the last 2 or 3 releases)
we don't have gnutls but nss works.
If it doesn't work would someone file a bug and CC me ?
I was last to work on both nss and gaim spells, so I should be made aware of
any real problems.
the version of nss provided by mozilla/Firebird is broken (doesn't include
the
full headers) so gaim only enables nss if nss itself is installed.
Eric if you want to forward this back to that list, and tell them they are
welcome to use my nss spell.
Hamish