sm-discuss - VMware on smgl was Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO 0.7-pre2 is out

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: "Eric D. Schabell M.Sc." <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: VMware on smgl was Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO 0.7-pre2 is out
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:54:19 +0000

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:23:56 +0200, Eric D. Schabell M.Sc. wrote
> I tested on a VMWare machine, installed just fine, except when I get
> to the 'done' menu entry, I choose 'reboot' and it escapes the menu
> and I get a 'Why?' in the bottom left corner and it waits for
> input????? No matter what I do it defaults back to the menu.
>
> NP though, just rebooted with the on/off switch and complete nice
> smgl machine! ;-)
>
> Good job to Iso team and his testers... we are a step closer to the
> perfect iso!

Ok, anyone has vmware working with out latest iteraction of simple init, with
the paralel booting? Right now I can't even get it to install the kernel
modules... :(

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com