sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] mail

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] mail
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:29:45 -0500

<brainstorm>
We could use
"Wizard"
"thaumaturge"
"weaver" (Wheel of Time, not really relevant but really cool)
"practicioner"
"linuxmancer" "nixmancer" (like necromancer, but lamer)
"the master" (i dunno like some kind of summoned creature speaks to its
summoner)
"sourcemancer"
"bitmancer"
"gnumancer" -doesn't really work, because everything's not gnu
"Source Magus"

eesh, I thought I was better versed in the arcane. I cannot come up with
anything really creative. Of course this could be because i'm tired and I love
sourcemage and I need sleep and I love sourcemage ... (see
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=I+Love+Source+Mage ):)