sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [Fwd:] Linux teacherSubject: Linux teacher

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Terry Ross <terry AT timestorm.ross.com>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [Fwd:] Linux teacherSubject: Linux teacher
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:48:42 -0700

I can do it at the first of the month. Should be fun seeing what the ummmm
... 'rurally-minded folk' here think of my sending a package to Pakistan.
heheheh

Just send the appropriate information if you decide you want me to do it.

Terry Ross

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:38:13 +0200
Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org> wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> Here is a call for help with regards to obtaining an iso. Is there
> anyone who would like to help him out?
>
> Eric Schabell
> Project Leader

[original message snipped]