sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] For all test grimoire users

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Geoffrey Derber <gderber AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] For all test grimoire users
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:51:37 -0500

Hamish Greig wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:24, Arwed von Merkatz wrote:

I would suggest not pulling gcc, the spell in devel (with ada support)
still doesn't build with tmpfs on. Didn't have time yet to tackle that
problem.

Too late , i pulled it when i updated the spell to 3.3.1 so test users could have what was supposed to be a bugfix release, but it turns out it has broken a few more spells due to the "-ansi -pedantic" CFLAGS a lot of Makefiles use.
Hamish

So, are you saying that even though you've already moved gcc to test, that we shouldn't update it for now?

Geoff