sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage, Red Hat, Debian, Mandrake...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: Pierre Abbat <phma AT webjockey.net>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage, Red Hat, Debian, Mandrake...
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:27:47 -0400

Well, I have a small debian partition (small distro we're creating at my
school) and i added it after using smgl for a while. So while I find smgl to
be very intuitive, I find debian to be a lot harder. I used redhat before
smgl and while that seemed easier to use at the time it's tools were severely
lacking (6.x-7.1). I am much more proficient with smgl.

Jeremy