sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] July meeting log?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: Source Mage Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] July meeting log?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:06:49 -0500 (CDT)

Sounds good. What I was most interested in is hearing what the cauldron
team is up to. What language they plan on using for the installer. Are
they planning on using the image.tar.bz2 to bootstrap the system, or
individual binaries for each spell, or some other method. I'd be nice if
they could keep track of their progress and/or plans in the wiki, but I
know that most of us are a little strapped for time!

-casey