sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] ApVSys for parallel use of different versions

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] ApVSys for parallel use of different versions
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:49:58 -0400

Hi All,

Any experience with the ApVSys tool? It allows to have several version of the same thing simultaneously (GCC 2.95, 3.2, 3.3), and allows to choose which one to use at any given time. Maybe we can customize it for our needs?
The web site (www.apvsys.org) is not available for some reason, but Google has the cache:
http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:ljri8dH0fRUJ:www.apvsys.org/+apvsys&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

I learned about it from The GNU Brave World newsletter, it's GNU GPL of course, written in C.

Sergey.