sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New openings in Developer Organization

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Richard Becker <beri AT craban.net>
  • To: "Source Mage - Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New openings in Developer Organization
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 13:28:01 +0200

Hi there,

I would be willing to maintain the editors section if it is still
open.

-
beri

Eric> Sad news, Since I haven't heard for Zoran, Yoav, and Joel
Eric> (his e-mail doesn't even work anymore) in a while, I am
Eric> opening up their sections (cluster, science, doc and x11)
Eric> for those whom have some free time. :) I'd prefere that
Eric> people apply (by e-mail me and we'll discuss it) that do NOT
Eric> already have a section or so that they take care of, but if
Eric> I get no responses with that in mind, I'll let anyone take
Eric> them.

Eric> Also, editors and games are still open as well. :)

Eric> I'd like it if someone could take over the test grimoire as
Eric> well.

Eric> All you lurkers, ante up! :) If anyone knows anyone whom
Eric> they think would be interested, ask them to contact me.

  • Re: [SM-Discuss] New openings in Developer Organization, Richard Becker, 05/07/2003