sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISOs

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: spencero AT mail.utexas.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISOs
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:20:25 -0800

Duff,

Sorcery is confused.

Try rebuilding a system. After all of sorcery's context switching &
thinking, the sort order it comes up with for the spells doesn't make much
sense... so, there's gotta be a logic problem somewhere.

Things like gnome libraries are getting built before xfree86 is.
console-tools was built near the top and failed (which is one of the primary
reasons I'm rebuilding)...

All that said, I await a faster suite of tools with baited breath. =)