sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISOs

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: spencero AT mail.utexas.edu
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISOs
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:14:15 -0800

Check bug 1743. It's on the ISO to-do list.

ISO production would be moving along faster if there weren't a bunch of
niggling little bugs around caused by the fixincludes issue, sorcery being
confused all to hell about things, and cast running slow as molasses. I
haven't even been able to get certain bugs out of certain spells because of
these little issues.

Please forgive me for letting off some steam, but if things are getting
better, I'm not really seeing it.