sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] nVidia 4191 drivers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT satx.rr.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] nVidia 4191 drivers
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:16:15 -0600

I haven't had any problems either. I think I might've noticed the slowdown in
the 2D side though. When I was using Pan, it seemed that the scrolling of all
the articles went slower. Although, it could've been because I was compiling
mozilla, downloading and decoding stuff from the newsgroups, and surfing the
web at the same time...

I think that perusal of the documentation of the new drivers may reveal more
knowledge. Perhaps there's an option to accelerate 2D that's not enabled by
default?
just thinking....
David