sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: Sybase spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: julian AT openit.de (Julian v. Bock)
  • To: Lyon Lemmens <redlemon AT knoware.nl>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>, Geoffrey Derber <Geoffrey.Derber AT trinity.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: Sybase spells
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:02:08 +0100

Hi

LL> As far as I understood from Hendrik, the sybase-ocsd is an
LL> open-source library replacement for sybase though.

Hmm, i am unable to find any license information in the package or the
website. I didn't even find a download link for the rpm on the
website. Apparently it is necessary to fill out a download form with
some personal information to access some downloads.

Eric, please move the sybase-ocsd spell to z-rejected.

Julian