sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] KDE screensavers?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>
  • To: Zach Hobbs <zach AT firstwavedesign.com>
  • Cc: Pierre Abbat <phma AT webjockey.net>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] KDE screensavers?
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:13:28 -0500

Zach Hobbs wrote:
kdeartwork has them.

-Zach

On Monday 23 December 2002 08:20 am, Pierre Abbat wrote:

Are there any spells for KDE screensavers? KDE as cast doesn't have many.

I was going to say, "Disable the screen saver in kde and run xscreensaver instead" and decided to check what kde has now... It looks like I have all the xscreensaver choices, but for a few of the newest ones. cool...

--
"You can fool some of the people all of the time
--and those are the ones you have to concentrate on!"