sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Which spells failed to cast and why?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Which spells failed to cast and why?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:41:18 -0800

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 03:54:07PM -0600, Casey Harkins wrote:

> Looks like you're running the stable grimoire. Most likely the versions
> specified in the spells are no longer available. Is there a mirror yet for
> software included in the grimoiore? Does sorcery automatically try it?
>
> -casey

sorry for the long delay but ...

ive been mirroring most spells onto my system. Its been a while (2 weeks)
since i updated, but nearly everything from all three grimoire's is
availible at ftp://t.armory.com/sorcery/

im out of town til the end of the month so my computer may occasionally be
down, but feel free to look for stuff that may not be availible anymore
on my system.