sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Which spells failed to cast and why?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Pierre Abbat <phma AT webjockey.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Which spells failed to cast and why?
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:49:00 -0500

I selected some spells, told sorcery to cast them in the background (which
didn't work), entered the options for each one, and left. I came back and
found that several spells had problems. postgresql couldn't be downloaded,
and casting kdelibs depended on several other spells which failed to cast. Is
there a list of the failed spells and why they failed?

phma