sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Tim 0.2 - Farewell Ryan

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: snakebyte / Eric Sesterhenn <snakebyte AT gmx.de>
  • To: Zach Hobbs <zach AT firstwavedesign.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Tim 0.2 - Farewell Ryan
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 23:17:39 +0100

Hi,

> One thing to consider. For those of use that don't have gnome-core
> installed, you should consider giving us an option of what terminal
> program to use. Everytime that I try to cast/dispel/summon, etc, I
> get "gnome-terminal: command not found".

There is such an option, just check the src/getSettings.h
it is pretty easy to change the gnome-terminal to xterm or Eterm.
I don't know wheter this option is also available for the spell, because
I do not run the devel codex.
But if you have any hints on how I can place this into the ./configure
( don't know autoconf this much :( ), just tell me :)

cu Eric

--
www.snake-basket.de -- just my stuff