sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ghostscript & omni

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ghostscript & omni
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 23:27:10 +0000

On Wednesday 04 December 2002 06:12 pm, John T Copeland wrote:
> A previous version of the 'omni device' was added as an option to
> the ghostscript spell. The current spell for version 8.0 of ghostscript
> does not make omni and option. What is the reason for this? Will it be
> added in the future? I hope so.
>
> Anyone have the answers?
>
> Thanks,
> JohnC

I added the OMNI drivers option to the espgs spell, which is the Easy
Software
Products maintenance updates of GNU Ghostscript. I did not find the same
information in ghostscript about the OMNI drivers as I did in the espgs
configure file, so I did not include it in any version of ghostscript. If
you happen to know that it can be included and how to include it, or if you
just want to create a spell for the OMNI drivers, please send me the
information.

--
Jason Flatt
Section maintainer for printer