sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Sorcery questions...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Marcus Martin <morwin AT cfl.rr.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery questions...
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:45:48 -0500

How can I update my sorcery box to 0.8.2 or version 0.9.0.1 explicitly? While I have used linux for a while I ma very new to source mage and a little confused.

I see that I have a queue of things to build when I type sorcery queue, but how do I build what is in my queue?

When I did the sorcery rebuild, I got the glibc not found problem. Dufflebunk told me a bout ldconfig and I have recovered from that. However, the glibc problem prevented me from finishing the sorcery rebuild. How do I pick up where I left off? If I just do another sorcery rebuild will the glibc problem strike again?

Thanks the help!

Marcus