sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Grimoire-rc1 (1622 spells!)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire-rc1 (1622 spells!)
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:27:17 +0100

Howdy All,

I am not too excited about pulling the Test Grimoire into the Stable Grimoire
yet, it insinuates that we have a stable candidate for release of 1.0. The
outside world looks at our distro as one piece (sorcery + grimoire), so I
think I will wait until sorcery is a bit more workable.... therefore:

The Grimoire - rc1 will continue with bug hunting and polishing for use with
sorcery testing via the Test Grimiore. A new ISO can be made whenever sorcery
is functioning enough to be used for such an install.... once 1.0 will be
released then I will pull the contents of the Test Grimoire into Stable.

Please keep up the good work, use Test Grimoire and report/fix any problems
you might find.

I will be away from tomorrow until 13 November on vacation, but do have some
access in the States... so will try to keep an eye on the progression via my
mail. Just expect my responses to be a bit slower than normal.

Good luck and keep on fixing!

--
/*
* Eric Schabell M.Sc.