sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ncurses update

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: julian AT openit.de (Julian v. Bock)
  • Cc: Source Mage <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ncurses update
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:30:53 -0600

Hmm.

Can you file a bug on this for something in sorcery? I would like to fix this issue soon (post 1.0 though), so that we can issue updates to things like that.

In the meantime, see if you can get the latest version into the test/stable branch (once its heavily tested) so that we have a time window to fix the bug post release.

-Ryan