sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] md5sums

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Woolley <seth AT tautology.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] md5sums
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:33:54 -0700 (PDT)

For the 1.0 rc, we've been hunting this issue down. it was a
miscommunication on the part of how it was implemented, etc, etc. But
after lots of bug reports, the maintainers now should have a pretty good
idea what spells need to be fixed. :)

I personally went through all the grimoire I could download with summon
-all.

Keep on trucking, though.

Seth (md5sum bug submitter galore)