sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] md5sums

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] md5sums
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 00:48:37 -0500

im not sure why, but lately a lot of spells that are cast through my system-update (i haven't explicitly cast anything lately, just use system-update) do not have the right md5sums (example is xlockmore). i don't know if this is because people don't update the sum or maybe something in the devel-sorcery is being cranky, but i've seen this ever since the md5 checking was implemented. this is going to be a big problem when users go to install their system and half of their programs do not cast because of sorcery aborting on an incorrect sum. sorry about the rant, midterms stressing me out. thanks for listening.

jeremy