sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery]skry menu tool

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery]skry menu tool
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:54:45 +0100 (BST)

--- Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com> wrote: > Hi All,

> An initial version of skry, which will manage menu
> entries for installed
> spells, is going to be in the 1.0 release.
>
> This version will provide a dialog (or Xdialog)
> interface to installed
> spells which have X11 applications to run. In the
> future it will also
> drop in menu entries into your favorite window
> manager (such as GNOME,
> KDE, Blackbox, WindowMaker, XFCE, etc.).

Nick,

Any way to "structure" menu entries? I know that kde
keeps the same menu structure, even though you use a
different language for the interface, so apps that
should appear on the "system" submenu appear on the
"sistema" submenu if you switch language to
portuguese. Will our spells be added to the default
"apps" submenu by skry, or do you have a planned mode
of specifying the submenu?

Thanks!