sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] ADV: Job opportunity....

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] ADV: Job opportunity....
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:03:32 +0100

Hi All,

A little off-topic but we (Perforce) are looking for a German speaking
Technical Support Engineer to be based in our UK office and I figure this
could be a good place to find the sort of person we're looking for.

We're looking for fluent German, preferably mother tongue and good English
along with solid technical ability.

Just to avoid being misunderstood, we're not talking call-centre style tech
support here, we're talking about the highest standard of technical support
you could hope to provide - full code access, debug it if you want to etc.
etc.

It's not a rigid role (we're not that kind of company) so there are plenty of
opportunities for exploring topics of interest and developing your skills in
a friendly and enthusiastic environment.

The full details of the vacancy are here:

http://www.perforce.com/perforce/jobs.html

If you're interested, send your CV off to Mike Dearing as it says on the web
page and cc: me too.

Thanks!

Tony.

  • [SM-Discuss] ADV: Job opportunity...., Tony Smith, 10/11/2002