sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Calling all Source Mage developers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ryan Abrams" <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: "Geoffrey Derber" <Geoffrey.Derber AT Trinity.Edu>, "Adam Clark" <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • Cc: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Calling all Source Mage developers
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:22:52 -0500

Or AIM for that matter. Or MSN Messenger. Or Yahoo. Or lets go with
Sonork... or oh! I know... Pow Wow! Yeah.. or lets run groove.. thats good
too.

I guess my point is that there is an im format war going on.. the only
format that I know of as completely open, and thus guaranteed to work just
about everywhere, is jabber. Thus jabber makes sense.

Actually, Jabber can use transports so you can get on icq too. from the
same app. :)

-Ryan